Now the world’s most technologically advanced winch – the ZEON Platinum™ – comes in a 12,000 pound capacity version spooled with extra-strong Spydura® Pro synthetic rope. Already packed with performance features, ZEON Platinum 12-S features the Advanced Wireless Remote that puts winch, clutch and accessory control in the palm of your hand. And now, with the addition of Spydura Pro, you can really see what it means to be winching’s top dog.
- All-new high-speed motor, stronger gears, and heat-treated ring gear deliver 20% faster line speed, best-in-class efficiency, and our highest durability rating.
- The Advanced Wireless Remote gives you total control in the palm of your hand, allowing you to control the winch and up to two accessories. This sophisticated, advanced remote provides operator feedback on vehicle battery charge and winch motor temperature, controls operation of the winch clutch, and more. Includes USB charging cable and car charger adapter.
- Remote Controlled Clutch is engaged and disengaged with the Advanced Wireless Remote. The remote controls winch-in, winchout, and freespool operations. No more engaging a manual clutch, with frozen fingers while standing in the mud.
- Durable aluminum structure with flat black powder-coated finish and stainless steel fasteners delivers durability and maximum corrosion resistance-exceeding 400 hours of salt-spray testing.
- Large diameter alloy winch drum with steel sleeve is strong, light weight, reduces rope wear, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Extreme waterproofing meets rigorous IP68 standards – the highest rating in the WARN Truck/SUV winch lineup.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks (Relocation kit required and sold separately). The new-style control pack with contactor and advanced controls gives you extreme reliability and weather resistance.
- Type: Electric
- Recommended use: Vehicle Recovery
- Mounting type: Vehicle Mounted
- Voltage 12 Volt
- Electrical control type: Contactors
- Motor type: Series Wound
- Thermal shutoff: No
- Drive gear type: Planetary
- Gear reduction ratio: 216:1
- Free spooling: Yes
- Brake type: Mechanical Cone
- Line diameter (IN): 3/8 Inch
- Length (FT): 80
- Line material: Steel
- Fairlead type: Roller
- Remote type: Wireless
- Operation type: Automatic
- Mounting pattern length (IN): 12 Inch
- Mounting pattern width (IN): 4-1/2 Inch
- Includes mounting hardware: Yes
- Color: black
- Max line pull/line speed: 12,000 Pound / 4.5ft per minute
- Max AMP draw/line pull: 446 Amps / 12,000 Pound
- Drum material: Aluminum
Please Note: This product requires a compatible bumper or mounting plate to be properly mounted to your vehicle.