The WARN ZEON 12 is the face of winching. Bolt one on, and you’ll be ready for anything. A top choice for those with heavily-loaded off-road vehicles, the ZEON 12 features innovative design, increased performance and durability, steel rope, and a hefty 12,000 lb. single-line pulling capacity. The ZEON 12 is a pulling machine you can rely on to rescue you or your buddies, from nearly anything.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks (Relocation kit required and sold separately*).
- Gear train and motor deliver reliable pulling power that is fast, and quieter than ever.
- Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion. Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- 12,000 Pounds (5443 Kilogram) Single Line Pulling Capacity
- Large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Type: Electric
- Recommended use: Vehicle Recovery
- Mounting type: Vehicle Mounted
- Voltage 24 Volt
- Electrical control type: Contactors
- Motor type: Series Wound
- Thermal shutoff: No
- Drive gear type: Planetary
- Gear reduction ratio: 216:1
- Free spooling: Yes
- Brake type: Mechanical Cone
- Line diameter (IN): 3/8 Inch
- Length (FT): 80
- Line material: Steel
- Fairlead type: Roller
- Conforms to J706 Standards: No
- Remote type: Handheld Remote Switch
- Mounting hole quantity: 4
- Operation type: Automatic
- Mounting pattern length (IN): 10 Inch
- Mounting pattern width (IN): 4-1/2 Inch
- Includes mounting hardware: No
- Color: black
- Max line pull/line speed: 12,000 Pound / 5.7ft per minute
- Max AMP draw/line pull: 252 Amps / 12,000 Pound
- Drum material: Aluminum
Please Note: This product requires a compatible bumper or mounting plate to be properly mounted to your vehicle.