Long-time best seller. A durable 9,000 lb. winch with a compact body and separate control pack that allows you to use it in tight spaces. Comes with 100′ of 5/16″ wire rope. Backed by the Warn Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Low-profile design and separate control box allows for a wide range of mounting options
- Exclusive brake design provides superior control while winching
- Durable 3-stage planetary geartrain for smooth, reliable, operation
- Series-wound, high-speed motor provides fast line speed and strong pulls
- Chip-resistant, powder-coated finish
- Remote control with 12′ (3.7m) lead.
- Durable 5/16″ (8mm) diameter galvanized steel wire rope.
- Winch model: XD9000
- Rated line pull: 9,000 lbs., (4080 kgs.) single-line
- Motor: Series Wound: 12V 4.6 hp, 24V 2.5 hp
- Electrical controls: Contactor
- Remote Control: Remote switch, 12′ (3.7m) lead
- Gear Train: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear ratio: 156:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Sliding Ring Gear
- Brake: Automatic mechanical cone
- Drum diameter/Length: 2.5″/9.0″ (6.4cm/23cm)
- Weight: 78 lbs. (35kgs.)
- Wire rope: 100′, 5/16″ dia. (30m, 8mm)
- Fairlead: Roller
- Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72″ (1.83m)
- Finish: Argent gray powder coa