The Bushranger® Diggar Shovel is a simple, compact tool, essential on the open road. Suitable for digging out of trouble, camp fire pits, or even the outhouse.
- Strong and durable designed, 2mm thick heat treated blade with 36mm multi-core fiberglass handle with rubber grips.
- Compact 3 piece design, breaks down into 3 pieces (max 760mm) that stores away neatly when not in use in a handy carry bag.
- Multi-Use Long handle shovel and D-Handle spade.
- Material: blade 2mm heat treated steel, 36mm multi-core fibreglass handle and rubber grip
- Dimensions: closed 76cm (L) x 19cm
- Dimensions: open 147.5cm (L) x 19cm (W)
- Long handle Shovel: 147.5cm
- D Handle Spade: 96cm
- Blade width: 19cm
- Weight: 3.3kg
- Warranty: 1 years