From the campsite to the worksite, the roadside to the trackside or riverside – no matter where you are, imagine the convenience of a fully contained kitchen out the back of your 4WD. One of the most practical additions to any serious tourer, the ARB Slide Kitchen boasts some great design form which really enhances the user experience.
Complete vehicle integration
Designed to integrate with ARB drawer installations, the Slide Kitchen features the same dimensions as ARB’s full height 1045mm deep large wagon modular drawer profile. The Slide Kitchen is designed to fit right in alongside ARB’s roller (RF), mid-height (RFH) or full-height (RD/RDRF) large wagon drawers.
Easy setup and operation
The Wagon Slide Kitchen takes only 15 seconds to set up or pack up! Simply pull the mechanical latch and roll the stainless steel bench out. Once fully extended, the bench locks into place, and you can choose to operate the kitchen as as a simple bench top and drawer, or keep sliding out the stainless steel top to reveal the three-burner stove. For the full setup, simply clip on the sink and spice rack and utilise the full Slide Kitchen.
Fully retractable and completely freestanding
The fully retractable over extension roller design provides complete clearance of the vehicle. Once the bench is fully extended and locked into place, it sits completely freestanding, without need for a support leg.
- Stainless steel benchtop
- 3 burner gas stove
- 7L collapsible sink
- Replacement drawer
The perfect space for meal preparation, the kitchen-grade stainless steel benchtop also features a handy spice rack for storing condiments and hooks to hang tea towels or utensils. Under the slide-out bench, the aluminium powder-coated utensils drawer is lightweight and offers plenty of space to store your ‘must-have’ cooking utensils and kitchen essentials.
- Main benchtop measures 930mm (l) x 505mm (w)
- Sliding separate top measures 605mm (l) x 505mm (w)
- 304-grade stainless steel
- Locks into place when fully extended
- Hairline stainless pattern matches the stove
- Engineered alloy extruded over extension runners, provides support freestanding
- Main stainless surface can hold a maximum weight of 25kg (closed) and 10kgs (open) spread evenly across the top
- All user interaction components highlighted in red to help guide setup
Features utensils drawers:
- Internal space measures 450mm (d) x 290mm (w) x 110mm (h)
- Convenient space to store your gas hose and collapsible sink
- Note: utensils rack is not included
The contemporary design of the three-burner Thetford stove includes one large 2.5kW rapid burner and two smaller 1.5kW burners with flame-out technology, as well as a tempered glass lid doubling as a handy protective splashback for when the stove is in use.
Features gas stove:
- Thetford Argent 3 burner stove
- One large 2.5kW rapid burner and two smaller 1.5kW burners
- Battery-powered (electric ignition) igniter offering a total of 5.5kW (18,767 BTU) cooking power
- Toughened glass lid also doubles as a splashback while the stove is in use
- Recessed stainless-steel dish for wind protection and easy clean-up
- Automatic ‘flame-out’ safety function instantly cuts the gas and flame if the lid is closed or the flame is extinguished
- Gas delivered via a quick-connect gas connector; EU approved, 2m lenghth hose with EU approved regulator type EN61 (PS16bar, pd=29mbar) included.
- 20kg loading
- Suitable gas: LPG
*Gas bottle not included with the product.
A place to quickly clean your utensils, plates, bowls and pots, the drop-in 7L collapsible silicone sink also doubles as a dish drying rack and includes a removable plug and handy utensils holder.
- 7L collapsible silicone sink with plug
- 10kg sink loading, rated to 90°C
- Can be stored in the utensils drawer when collapsed
- Sink can be flipped to either side of the stove for use