One of the most practical additions to any serious tourer, the ARB Slide Kitchen boasts some great design form which really enhances the user experience.
Complete vehicle integration
Designed to integrate with ARB drawer installations, the Slide Kitchen features the same dimensions as ARB’s full height (RD/RDRF), mid-height (RFH) and low height (RF) dual cab drawer systems, allowing it to be paired with any of ARB’s roller, mid-height or full-height drawers.
Easy setup and operation
The Slide Kitchen can be set up or packed up in 15 seconds! Simply pull the slam latch drawer handle and roll out the stainless steel bench. Once fully extended, the bench locks into place and to complete the full setup, lift the red locking tab to release the swing-away stove and sink.
Fully retractable and completely freestanding
The fully retractable over extension roller design provides complete clearance of the vehicle. Once the bench is fully extended and locked into place, it sits completely freestanding, without need for a support leg.
- Benchtop & utensils drawer
- 3 burner gas stove
- 12L collapsible sink
- Replacement drawer
The perfect space for meal preparation, the kitchen-grade stainless steel benchtop offers (with gas cooker in its open configuration) a second lower shelf ideal for conveniently storing small items while cooking. At the end of the slide-out bench, the aluminium powder-coated utensils drawer is lightweight and offers plenty of space to store your ‘must-have’ cooking utensils and kitchen essentials.
- Measures 1250mm (l) x 485mm (w)
- 304-grade stainless steel
- Locks into place when fully extended
- Hairline stainless pattern matches the stove finish
- Engineered alloy extruded over extension runners, provides support freestanding
- Main stainless surface can hold a maximum weight of 30kg spread evenly on top
All locking components highlighted in red to help guide setup
Features utensils drawer:
- Internal space measures 450mm (d) x 345mm (w) x 140mm (h)
- Convenient space to store your gas hose and collapsible sink
- Note: utensils rack is not included.
The contemporary design of the three-burner Thetford stove includes one large 2.5kW rapid burner and two smaller 1.5kW burners with flame-out technology, as well as a tempered glass lid doubling as a handy protective splashback for when the stove is in use.
Features gas stove:
- Thetford 3 burner stove
- One large 2.5kW rapid burner and two smaller 1.5kW burners
- Battery-powered (electric ignition) igniter offering a total of 6kW (18,767 BTU) cooking power
- Toughened glass lid also doubles as a splashback while the stove is in use
- Recessed stainless-steel dish for wind protection and easy clean-up
- Automatic ‘flame-out’ safety function instantly cuts the gas and flame if the lid is closed or the flame is extinguished
- Gas delivered via a quick-connect bayonet gas connector. EU approved hose, 2m with EU approved regulator type EN61 (PS16bar,pd=29mbar)
- 20kg loading
- Suitable gas: LPG. Gas bottle not included.
- 12L collapsible silicone sink with plug.
- Includes dish drying base (15kg sink loading, rated to 90°C)
- Sink platform rated to hold total of 15kg (maximum)
- Can be stored in the utensils drawer when collapsed
- Includes utensils holder
Features replacement drawer:
- Optional extra
- Provides a full extension drawer when in use
- Tough boot lined and finished the same as the ARB Outback Solution Drawer System
- 78L capacity
- 100kg rating
- Measures 1210mm (d) x 445mm (w) x 145mm (h)