Introducing our highest capacity power station to date. Equipped with 6071 watt-hours of lithium power, the Yeti 6000X will run power-hungry devices and appliances for days on end. Enjoy a wide range of powering options with seven versatile ports, including two industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run anything you could from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid events, work sites, essential circuits in your home, and more.
Yeti 6000X Highlights:
- Goodbye Gas Generator. Hello Yeti X. With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and home backup.
- Take Your Wall Outlet Anywhere. Powerful 2000W AC (3500W Surge) inverter allows you to run power-hungry devices and appliances with confidence. Our new industry-leading inverter can handle surges from power tools, medical devices, and home appliances, including full-size refrigerators.
- Versatile Port Options. Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and 230V AC ports.
- Experience Unlimited Power. Charge the Yeti 6000X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
- Power in the Palm of Your Hand. Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with Yeti App 3.0. Features remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to optimize your battery life.
What can the Yeti 6000X Power?
- Smart Phone (12 Wh): 451
- Tablet (30 Wh): 201
- Laptop (50 Wh): 120
- POV Camera (5 Wh): 1202
- DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 334
- Head Lamp (5 Wh): 1202
Hours of Runtime:
- Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 Wh): 1336
- Light Bulb (11 Wh): 547
- CPAP (65 Wh): 93
- TV (42″ LED) (100 Wh): 60
- Pellet Grill (60 Wh): 51
- Microwave (1000 Wh): 6
- Portable Fridge (25 Wh): 241
- Mini Fridge (35 Wh): 172
- Full Size Refrigerator (55 Wh): 110
- Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 Wh): 4
Three Ways to Charge:
- From the sun. Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge times are dependent on the size of the solar panel. Using (2) Boulder 200 Briefcase will provide 400W of solar and fully recharge the Yeti 6000X in 18-36 hours of sun.
- From the wall. Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 12 hours using the included 600W Power Supply AC Wall Charger.
- From the car. The Goal Zero Yeti 6000X can be charged by plugging into your 12V adapter using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable.
NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using a regular charging cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
Pair Your Yeti with Solar:
Take your Yeti completely off grid by pairing with one of our solar panels. There is a lot to consider when choosing a panel, but we’ve made the process simple. Check out the chart below to explore all your Yeti / Solar pairing options.
Please note: The Yeti 6000X max solar input is 600W. Exceeding 600W of solar will improve recharge times in low-light and variable conditions.
Back Up Your Home:
- Customizable, versatile energy storage system backs up four essential circuits in your home and scales to meet your specific power needs.
- Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more. Integrate directly with your home’s circuits for a more seamless backup power experience.
*Please note the Yeti Link is not currently compatible with Yeti X Power Stations. Stay tuned for a compatible Link solution coming this Fall.
Power Your Travels:
Take the step towards power independence while on the road by simply connecting your Yeti to your Solar Panels for unlimited power off grid. Keep your RV or trailer running and power everything from lights, microwaves, fridges, medical devices, fans, more.
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5 – 12V, up to 3.0A (18W max), regulated
- USB-C PD port (input / output): 5 – 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 13A (160W max), regulated
- 12V HPP (output): 12V, up to 30A (360W max), regulated
- 230V AC Inverter: 230VAC 50Hz, 8,7A (2000W, 3500W surge)
- (output, pure sine wave)
- (output, pure sine wave) (Universal or Type I AC outlets)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-50V, up to 10A (150W max)
- HPP charging port (input): 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
- Expansion Module port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 48.1 kg
- Dimensions: 38.9 x 25.7 x 43.2 cm
- Operating usage temp. 0-40 C
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 6071Wh (10.9V, 556Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 1668Ah @ 3.6V
- Pack Lithium Content: 500g
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller
What’s in the Box:
- Yeti 6000X Portable Power Station
- 600W Power Supply (AC Wall Charger)
- Roll Cart