Monitor and regulate solar input for 12V batteries with our 10A Charge Controller. Designed to integrate seamlessly with Goal Zero solar panels, the charge controller comes with a pre-installed solar connector and an easy-to-read LED screen. Equipped with an IP65 rating, the charge controller is weather resistant and dustproof, allowing for protection against the elements when powering off-grid adventures or outdoor equipment.
- Equipped with an IP65 rating giving full protection against dust and debris, and resistant to water and snow.
- Easy to read LCD screen lets you monitor your charging condition, select battery type, and more.
- Supports the following battery types: LifePo4, LTO, Gel, AGM, Conventional Lead-Acid (WET), and Calcium Batteries.
- Inputs: 8mm female port 15 – 22V, up to 10A
- Outputs: M5 Terminals
- Durability: IP65
- Weight: 272 g
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 9.9 x 2.6 cm
- Operating Temperature -13 to 122°F ( -25 to 50°C)
- Battery Compability: LifePo4, LTO, Gel, AGM, Conventional Lead-Acid (WET), Calcium