High-capacity portable power station is equipped with over 3000Wh of lithium battery storage for long runtimes on all your necessary equipment. The Goal Zero Yeti 3000X is the epitome of on-demand power at the push of a button, a clean alternative to a gasoline-powered inverter generator that produces 2000W of continuous power and a 3500W surge for running high-power devices. WiFi connectivity allows you to sync your Yeti with the Goal Zero Yeti App to control ports and monitor your power usage right from your phone. Yeti App also ensures you always have the latest features and functions as they get released.
NEW Yeti 3000X Highlights:
- Increased 2000W AC inverter allows you to run just about anything you could from a wall outlet
- 2X faster wall charging with the introduction of our new faster Yeti Power Supply.
- Integrated MPPT provides up 30% more effivient charge times when charging from solar
- 12V regulated port allows for greater compatibility with powering 12V devices such as portable fridges
- Industry-leading Outputs Including Patented AC and 60W USB-C Power Delivery Ports. With 10 versatile ports to pick from, a Yeti keeps all the necessary gear powered up anywhere. It features higher surge capacities for greater compatibility with more power-hungry devices, and the latest in USB-C Power Delivery capable of charging larger USB devices like laptops.
- WiFi Connected Power Station. With WiFi connectivity, simply connect a Yeti through your WiFi router and control it remotely using the new Goal Zero Yeti App. Turn ports on or off, check battery levels, even update the Yeti’s firmware with your chosen device. The Goal Zero Yeti App is available now through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Includes Wheels and Telescoping Handle. Mobility kit comes pre-installed and can easily be removed when needed.
- Ultra-safe Lithium Battery. We build every Yeti with quality lithium cells, known for stability, monitored by a state-of-the-art battery management system that prevents over-charge, over-current, and short circuiting. The battery pack is enclosed in a water-tight enclosure that seals it from the elements and allows for a user-replaceable system, lending to the overall longevity of the product.
- The Goal Zero Yeti App. Redefine power at the push of a button with the smart, easy-to-use Goal Zero Yeti App. Sync your Yeti directly with the Yeti App using Direct Connect or establish a connection via an available WiFi network. Check battery level, power in and out, even turn ports on and off, all from the palm of your hand. Over the air firmware updates keep your Yeti performing at its best and are easily managed within the Goal Zero Yeti App.
Connect multiple Yetis to a single device, or multiple devices to a single Yeti.
Three Ways to Keep it Charged:
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 200 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 3000X in about 18-36 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 14 hours using the included wall chargers.
- The Goal Zero Yeti 3000X can be charged by plugging into your 12V adapter using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using a regular charging cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit. You can alos use the Yeti Link Car Charging kit, this will charge up the Yeti 3000X in 4-6 Hours
What Can the Yeti 3000X power?
The Yeti 3000X is great for all your larger sized or multiple device power needs.
- Smartphone 300+ Recharges
- Camera 500+ Recharges
- CPAP 60 Hours
- Tablet 75+ Recharges
- Laptop 60+ Recharges
- Light-a-Life 600+ Hours
- Fridge 50+ Hours
- 42 LCD TV 20 hours
- Standard input max: 2X230W Yeti X PS 7 Hours
- Combined input max (standard and MPPT): 6 Hours
- Wall charger: 14 Hours
- Boulder 100: 41-120 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase: 20-60 Hours
- 8mm Charging Port 14-50V, up to 10A (120W max)
- High Power Port (HPP) 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
- 60W USB-C PD port (Input/Output)
- (2X) 2.4A USB-A Port: 5V up to 2.4A (12W max) regulated
- 60W USB-C PD Port: (input/Output) 5-20V. up to 3.0A (60W max) regulated
- 18W USB-C Port: 5-12V. up to 3.0A (18W max) regulated
- 6mm 12V Port: 12V up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car Port: 12V up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole Port: 12V up to 30A (360W max) regulated
- 230V AC Inverter: 230VAC 50Hz, 8,5A (2000W, 3500W surge) (pure sine wave)
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 3032Wh (10.8V, 280.8Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 842Ah @ 3.65V
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- Weight (Yeti & MPPT charger): 31.65 kg
- Weight (cart only): 4 kg
- Dimensions (Yeti only): 25.98 x 38.74 x 34.54 cm
- Operating usage temp. 0-40 C