The largest of our monocrystalline solar panels (200W total) in an easy-to-carry briefcase form makes for the ultimate on-the-go setup. Whether you’re boondocking, camping, or needing panels for your backup, the Boulder 200 Solar Panel Briefcase is ideal for any off-grid scenario.
Boulder 200 Briefcase Highlights:
- 200 total Watts – two 100 Watt panels (18-22V) chained together and connected by a hinge
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
- Included is a protective canvas bag for easy transport and carrying.
What can the Boulder 200 Briefcase charge?
The solar panel does not hold a charge – it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Boulder 200 Briefcase is best used for recharging Goal Zero Yetis.
What Goal Zero products work best with the Boulder 200 Briefcase?
Boulder 200 Briefcase works best with all of our medium to large power stations.
- Yeti 400: 3-6 hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 4-7 hours
- Yeti 500X: 3-6 hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 8-16 hours
- Yeti 1000X: 8-16 hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 11-22 hours
- Yeti 1500X: 9-18 hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium: 18-36 hours
- Yeti 3000X: 18-36 Hours
- High Power Port: 14-22V, up to 14A (200W max)
- Weight: 19 kg
- Dimensions (folded): 101.6 x 70 x 8.9 cm
- Dimensions (unfolded): 101.6 x 140 x 4.4 cm
- Rated Power: 200 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline