Our most lightweight power station to date, the new Yeti 200X delivers 187 Watt-Hours of lithium power and the latest fast-charging technology in a compact, ultra-portable design. Whether you’re headed out for a few days or the whole week, you’ve got the perfect amount of power to keep your essentials charged from door to destination and back again.
Yeti 200X Highlights:
- Compact, Lightweight Power Station. The Yeti 200X Power Station delivers high-quality lithium power you can rely on, housed in an ultra-portable design made to take anywhere. Yeti 200X is one of the most lightweight power stations on the market and the lightest Goal Zero Yeti to date.
- High-Speed Charging Solution. Equipped with the latest charging technology, including a high-speed Power Delivery port capable of charging USB-C laptops, tablets, mirrorless cameras, and phones in a fraction of the time.
- Solar Ready. Charge the Yeti 200X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home.
- Three Ways to Charge the Yeti 200X. Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Nomad 28 will fully recharge the Yeti 200X in about 11 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 4 hours using included power supply.
- The Goal Zero Yeti 200X can be charged in 4 hours by plugging into your vehicle’s 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable.
What Can the Yeti 200X Power?
The Yeti 200X is great for all your medium sized power needs or multiple smaller devices.
- Smartphone: (12 Wh) 16 recharges
- Headlamp: (5 Wh) 38 recharges
- Action Camera: (5 Wh) 38 recharges
- Tablet: (30 Wh) 6 recharges
- Laptop: (50 Wh) 4 recharges
- 12V Portable Fridges: (25 Wh) 8+ hours
- Light-a-Life (Highest setting) 40 hours
- Maximum input: 2 hours
- Wall Charger:(60W) 4,5 hours
- Nomad 20: 11-22 hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 4-8 hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 2-4 hours
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5-12V, up to 3A (18W max), regulated
- USB PD port (input/output): 5-20V, up to 3A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max) regulated
- AC Inverter (output, modified sine wave): 230VAC, 50hZ, 0,5A (120W, 200W surge)
- Charging port (input,8mm): 13-22V, up to 7A (100W max), regulated
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 187Wh (14.4V, up to 13Ah)
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% (discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller, low battery protection
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 2.27 kg
- Dimensions 20 x 13 x 13 cm
- Operating Usage Temp: 0-40C