Keeping your food fresh and your drinks cold no matter where you are, the Classic Series II range of fridge freezers includes an advanced electronic control system now with complete mobile control via the ARB Fridge Freezer app. Additional new features include a dimmable backlit touchpad for easy night time operation and a 12V power input readout for simple voltage monitoring on the display.
Beneath its modern exterior, the Classic Series II features a tough steel outer casing and a reversible basket with divider helps keep food and drinks stored neat and tidy. Cleaning remains simple with a conveniently placed drain plug which allows for simple cleaning.
With the optional App Connect Transmitter (sold separately), owners can take full control of adjusting and monitoring all fridge settings including temperature and battery protection. Wireless access can be controlled on either an ARB LINX unit or a smart device with the Fridge Connect App (available through Google Play and the App Store).
- Capacity: 47 litres (72 x 375ml cans)
- External dimensions: 508mm (H) x 380mm (W) x 705mm (D)
- Internal dimensions: fruit & dairy compartment 206mm (H) x 285mm (W) x 151mm (D) – main compartment 401mm (H) x 285mm (W) x 337mm (D)
- Weight: 22.5kg
- Cooling capacity: +10°C to -18°C
- Power: built-in 12/24V DC and 100-240V AC power & integrated battery protection system
- Current draw: 0.85 amps/hour (average power consumption tested at 3°C cabinet temperature, 26°C – 31°C ambient temperature range, test duration of 66 hours and supply voltage of 12V DC)
- Transmitting module: Bluetooth connectivity allows 2-way communication on SII fridges and 1-way display on SI fridges