Our best-selling station now comes with evwen more power to let you tackle any project, indoors our out. We took everything our customers love about the Yeti experience and made it even better. Equipped with new features and bigger storage capacities, our new large Yeti X power stations are ideal for powering vans, cabins, tailgates, base camps, essential circuits in your home and more.
Engineered from the ground up, the Goal Zero Yeti 1500X is one of the most versatile and innovative power stations on the market, mobile app enabled to allow you to control ports and monitor power usage right from your phone. Built-in surge allowances and multi-stage protection means great compatibility with more devices ranging from lights to laptops, refrigerators to power tools, giving you the confidence to power anything, anywhere. Yeti App also ensures you always have the latest features and functions as they get released.
NEW Yeti 1500X Highlights:
- Increased 2000W AC inverter allows you to run just about anything you could from a wall outlet.
- 2 X faster wall charging with the introduction of our new faster Yeti Power Supply.
- Integrated MPPT povides up to 30% more efficient charge times when charging from solar
- 12V regulated port allows for greater compatibility with powering 12V devices such as porrtaable frides
- On-demand Power from a Gas Generator Alternative. The Goal Zero Yeti 1500X operates with zero fumes and zero noise for an easy-to-use, plug-and-play way to power all your essential electronics and appliances at the push of a button. It’s safe enough to store inside your home or apartment for running lights or appliances during an emergency power outage, and still durable enough to take along to your next outdoor project.
- Industry-leading Outputs Including Patented AC and 60W USB-C Power Delivery Ports. Yeti keeps all the necessary gear powered up anywhere. It features higher surge capacities for greater compatibility with more power-hungry devices, and the latest in USB-C Power Delivery capable of charging larger USB devices like laptops.
- Ultra-safe Lithium Battery. We build every Yeti with quality lithium cells, known for stability, monitored by a state-of-the-art battery management system that prevents over-charge, over-current, and short circuiting. The battery pack is enclosed in a water-tight enclosure that seals it from the elements and allows for a user-replaceable system, lending to the overall longevity of the product.
- Connect multiple Yetis to a single device, or multiple devices to a single Yeti.
Three Ways to Keep it Charged
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 200 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 1500X in about 14-25 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 12,5 hours. Pro Tip: Purchase an additional wall charger to cut charging with 70%.
- The Goal Zero Yeti 1500X can be charged by plugging into your vehicle’s 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
What can the Yeti 1500X power?
The Yeti 1500X is great for all your larger sized or multiple device power needs.
- Smartphone 150+ Recharges
- Camera 250+ Recharges
- Tablet 37+ Recharges
- Laptop 30+ Recharges
- Light-a-Life 300+ Hours
- Fridge 25+ Hours
- 42 LCD TV 10 hours.
- Wall Charger (120W): 12,5 Hours
- Wall Charger (240W): 7 Hours
- Maximum Input (360W solar panels): 5-7 Hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 35 – 70 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 18 – 36 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 9 – 18 Hours
- 8mm Charging Port: 14-50V, up to 10A (120W max)
- High Power Port (HPP): 14-50V. up to 25A (300W max)
- 60W USB-C PD (Input/Output): 60W Max
- (2x) USB-A port: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- 60W USB-C PD port (input/output): 5-20V. up to 3.0A (60W max) regulated
- 18W USB-C Port: 5-12V. up to 3.0A (18W max) regulated
- 6mm 12V Port: 12V. up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Car Port: 12V. up to 10A (120W max) regulated
- 12V Power Pole Port: 12V. up to 30A (360W max) regulated
- 230V AC / 50 Hz Inverter. 18,6A (2000W, 3500W surge) pure sine wave
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack Capacity: 1516Wh. (10.8V, 140,3 Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity:
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- Weight: 19.5 kg
- Dimensions: 25.6 x 38,8 x 26.4 cm
- Operating Usage Temp: 0-40 C
- WiFi RF Certification: FCC/CE/IC/TELEC/KCC/SRRC/NCC
- WiFi Protocols: 802.11 b/g/n 802.11n up to 150 Mbps
- WiFi Frequency Range: 2.4~2.5 GHz