We took everything our customers love about the Yeti experience and made it even better. Equipped with new features and bigger storage capacities, our new large Yeti X power stations are ideal for powering vans, cabins, tailgates, base camps, essential circuits in your home and more.
From lights to laptops, refrigerators to power tools, run all your devices with the clean and quiet Goal Zero Yeti 1000X. Designed to be the most versatile and innovative power station on the market, the Goal Zero Yeti 1000X features a patent-pending 1500W AC inverter designed to tackle any job, both indoors and out. No more extension cords, no more gasoline, no more fumes- simply put, the Goal Zero Yeti 1000X is dependable power at the push of a button so you can power anything, anywhere.
Yeti 1000X Highlights:
- Instant power at the push of a button. Silent and powerful 983Wh, 96.8Ah (10.8V) lithium battery.
- No more extension cords, no more gasoline, no more fumes with multi-stage patent pending 1500W AC inverter.
- Versatile powering options including: 2 USB 2.4A ports, 60W USB-C PD Port (Input/Output) 18W USB-C Port, 6mm 12V Port, 12V Car Port, 12V Power Pole Port.230V AC / 50Hz inverter.
- Informative display featuring a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as a battery level monitor and an output/input meter.
Three Ways to Charge the Yeti 1000X:
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 200 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 1000X in about 10-20 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 17 hours.
- The Goal Zero Yeti 1000X can be charged in 9-18 hours by plugging into your vehicle’s 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit. By using a Yeti Link Car Charging kit, the charging time is 2-3 hours.
What can the Yeti 1000X Power?
The Yeti 1000X is great for all your larger sized power needs or multiple smaller devices.
- Smartphone 100 Recharges
- Camera 165+ Recharges
- Tablet 20+ Recharges
- Laptop 17+ Recharges
- Light-a-Life 200+ Hours
- Fridge 17+ Hours
- 32 LCD TV 7 hours
- Yeti X 120Watt Power Supply: 9 Hours
- Yeti X 220Watt Power Supply: 4,5 Hours
- Yeti X 600Watt Power Supply: 2 Hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 32-80 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 16-40 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 8-20 Hours
- 8mm Charging Port: 14-50V, up to 10A (120W max)
- High Power Port (HPP): 14-50V. up to 25A (300W max)
- 60W USB-C PD Port (Input/Output)
- USB-A X 2 Ports: 5V. 2X 2.4A (12W max) regulated
- USB-C PD Port:5-20V. up to 3.0A (60W max) Regulated (Input/Output)
- USB-C Port: 5-12V. up to 3.0A (18W max) regulated
- 6mm12V Ports: 12V. up to 10S (120W max)
- 12V Car Port: 12V. up to 15A (180W max) regulated
- 12V Power Pole Port: 12V. up to 15A (180W max) regulated
- 230V AC / 50 Hz Inverter (1500W, 3000W surge) pure sine wave
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 983Wh (10.8V, 96.8Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 290.44 Ah @ 3.6V
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 17.2 kg
- Dimensions: 25.6 x 38.8 x 23.6 cm
- Operating Usage Temp: 0-40 C