Sleek and powerful, the Sherpa 100AC is your go-to source for versatile power while on the move. Airline approved and travel ready, the 94.72Wh power bank is equipped with innovative features like wireless charging, high-speed Power Delivery, and a variety of ports to power phones, tablets, DSLR cameras, and laptops—including power-hungry MacBooks.
- Two High-Speed Power Delivery Ports: at 60W each, these USB-C Power Delivery ports provide rapid power for laptops, phones, and more.
- Integrated 100W AC: take the outlet with you, on the plane or in the wild, for serious power anywhere you need it. Perfect for keeping cameras and laptops charged.
- Qi Wireless Charging + 2.4A USB: no matter the phone, there’s a wicked fast, convenient charging solution designed for you. Charge your iPhone and use your headphones at the same time on long flights using Qi wireless charging.
- Interactive OLED Display: check power in and power out, get detailed port information, and even set roles for ports.
- Four Rugged Cables Included: we’re including the cables you need to get the job done, and an incredibly easy way to store them for later. Includes Lightning, Micro USB, USB-C, and USB-C to USB-C.
What can the Sherpa charge:
- POV Camera (5Wh) up to 19 recharges
- Smartphone (12Wh) up to 7 recharges
- Tablet (30Wh) up to 3 recharges
- Laptop (50Wh) up to 1,5 recharges
Three ways to charge the Sherpa 100AC:
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Nomad 20 will fully recharge the Sherpa 100AC in about 7.5-15 hours.
- Use included cables to recharge from a USB source in 8 – 10 hours. Fully recharges from the wall in about 3 hours using the Sherpa Power Supply accessory (not included).
- Recharge from your car 12V adapter in about 3 hours.