The ARB Utility Case makes finding your gear when you arrive at your destination a nice and easy.
It has a total of eighteen storage pockets that are perfect for storing cutlery, cooking utensils and other trail necessities with the added feature of a large removable pocket.
The internal permanent pocket provides storage for plates. The inner compartment is built with heavy-duty mesh sections for storage of quick-to-reach items such as napkins, spices, or sauces.
Housing all of your kitchen utensils is ten various sized smaller pockets with secure straps to keep your utensils from moving around. On the sides are slip pockets for small chopping boards or other flat objects. Finally, a paper towel roll holder enables a quick clean-up and is secured with easy-slide steel buckles. Not only is this utility case great for your kitchen setup, it can also function as a trail tool kit.
The utility case can be zipped up using the heavy-duty zipper providing easy access to your kit anytime, or rolled up (ideal for tools).
- 18 various size pockets for all your storage needs
- Great for cooking utensils & cutlery, or tools
- Handy removable pocket to store camping mugs or bulky items
- Removable pocket has velcro/hook touch tape so it can be secured to drawer carpet
- Webbing straps with metal hooks to allow suspension from the ARB Track Shelter or ARB Awning
- Webbing strap to hold your paper towel roll
- Rubber grip handle for carrying
- Heavy-duty zipper to close neatly for stowage in an ARB Drawer system
- Rubber ring pull to glide zipper open and closed – great if you’re wearing gloves
- Made from 600D heavy-duty poly Oxford material