TRED is the ultimate all-in-one off-road recovery device, specially designed to get your 4×4, ATV and equipment out of trouble when traction is lost in sand, mud, sludge, or snow. Engineered and manufactured in Australia from only the highest quality materials, TREDs are designed to handle intense levels of torque, flex, weight and impact. Intense reviews of every fine detail in the design process make TRED the best choice for recovery. With a designated shovel feature, extreme hex grip nodules, aggressive ramp entry teeth and ultimate wear resistant properties, TRED will allow you to explore with confidence, without letting traction disrupt your journey.
Specially designed for when you find yourself stuck off the beaten track without any help in sight – TRED Pro is the ultimate recovery device to get you out of trouble when traction is lost in even the toughest of conditions; whether it be in sand, mud or even snow.
Featuring a unique composite construction EXOTRED, TRED Pro are extremely durable, wear resistant and can handle high levels of flexibility; providing the ultimate traction by maintaining a high level of pressure on the tire while withstanding the flex of being under vehicle weight on less than stable ground.
- EXOTRED unique patented composite construction
- SIPE-LOCK patented grip profile
- Unique nylon material for superior flex and durability
- Special glass filled resin nylon teeth to reduce premature wear from wheel spin
- Lower profile for storage
- Retro-fit mounts available to suit most recovery board mounting options
- Ergonomic handles for shovel control
- Contour ramp created using 4×4 tire dimension and tred pattern data for optimized design