ARB also made a considerable investment in tooling to create a new forged Recovery Point. While it looks great, transitioning from a laser-cut design to a forged steel design was not just for cosmetic purposes. This approach has increased the structural strength and hardness of the Recovery Point, whilst its unique shape and form provides increased protection for soft shackles and avoids point loading on steel bow shackles.
- Constructed from high grade steel and featuring a long slot design for a side-angled pull, the recovery point has been specifically designed for your vehicle.
- Unique, long slot design allows bow shackle to rotate for angled recovery (up to the maximum turn angle of vehicle front wheels).
- Designed to maintain maximum clearance under vehicle and is positioned above the lowest point of your vehicle.
- Recovery eye manufactured from 350 grade 20mm plate for maximum strength and durability.
- Finished in a hard-wearing red powder coat for maximum visibility.
- High tensile bolts.
- Compatible with fleet vehicle OH&S requirementsIncludes all mounting hardware.
- Kit includes illustrated fitting instructions.