The ARB 3640140 Rear Step Tow Bar Bumper for the Ford Ranger PX & PX2 (3500kg Rating, Parking-Sensor Model, 2015 Onwards) combines class leading design, proven ARB engineering and a no compromise approach to protection and performance. Built around a tubular steel subframe that is finished in a textured black powder coat, the ARB rear step tow bar includes an integrated tow hitch, provisions for an ARB air compressor and trailer camera wiring, 50 amp Anderson plug and trailer plug wiring.
With four easily accessible Hi-Lift jack points and a design to complement the Ford Ranger, the rear step tow bar bumper is ready for the most demanding off road use.
- Vehicle specific design for the Ford Ranger PX & PX2
- Two variants available, for non-sensor fitment and fitment to suit OE sensors
- Two tow chain fixture points
- Side wing panels can be colour coded to suit vehicle (supplied in a black powder coat)
- Provision for mounting ARB trailer plug wiring
- Provision for ARB air compressor outlet
- Provision for mounting ARB Trailer Camera wiring
- Provision for 50amp Anderson plug
- Anodised aluminium top tread plate
- Moulded licence plate bezel and Narva LED licence plate light
- Replaceable 2mm zinc plated stone guards to reduce damage to the inner rear face of vehicle beaver panel
- 3.5t class 4, 50mm tow hitch
- The ultimate towing accessory
- More than just a tow bar. The ARB Rear Step Tow Bar Bumper offers an unparalleled combination of rear vehicle protection and towing capacities.