Rugged, durable, and rigid. The Boulder 50 Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night.
Boulder 50 Highlights:
- 50 Watt (18-22V) panel features integrated kickstand providing optimal angle placement
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
What can the Boulder 50 charge?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Boulder 50 is best used for recharging Goal Zero Sherpa’s and Yetis.
What Goal Zero products work best with the Boulder 50?
Boulder 50 solar panel works best with all of our small to medium power packs and power stations.
- Yeti 150: Charges in 5-10 hours
- Yeti 200X: Charges in 5-10 hours
- Yeti 400: Charges in 12-24 hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: Charges in 13-26 hours
- Yeti 500X: Charges in 12-24 hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: Charges in32-64 hours
- Yeti 1000X: Charges in 32-64 hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: Charges in 44-88 hours
- Yeti 1500X: Charges in 46-90 hours
- Product SKU: 32406
- Chainable: up to 150 Watts
- Weight: 5.6 kg
- Dimensions: 55.2 x 70 x 4.4 cm
- Rated Power: 50 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-20V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline