Rugged, durable, and rigid. The Boulder 100 Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night.
Boulder 100 Highlights:
- 100 Watt (18-22V) panel features integrated kickstand providing optimal angle placement
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
What can the Boulder 100 charge?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Boulder 100 is best used for recharging Goal Zero Sherpa 100 and Yetis.
What Goal Zero products work best with the Boulder 100?
Boulder 100 solar panel works best with all of our small to medium power packs and power stations.
- Yeti 200X: 2-4 hours
- Yeti 400: 6-12 hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 7-14 hours
- Yeti 500X: 6-12 hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 16-32 hours
- Yeti 1000X: 16-32 hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 22-44 hours
- Yeti 1500X: 18-36 hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium: 36-72 hours
- Yeti 3000X: 36-72 hours
- Solar Port: (blue, 8mm): 14-22V up to 7A (100W max)
- Weight: 9.1 kg
- Dimensions: 101.6 x 70 x 4.4 cm
- Rated Power: 100 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline