Battery voltage monitor for 12 volt applications Automatic low voltage shutdown to protect the vehicle battery.
- Protects the vehicle battery from excessive discharge
- Switches the cool box off at low battery voltage and automatically turns on again at normal voltage
- Ideal for 12 volt thermoelectric cooling systems that need to be plugged into the cigarette lighter socket
- Integrated voltage monitor for universal 12 volt applications via the cigarette lighter socket
- Quick view of status indication via LEDs
- Automatic switch-off at low voltage and switch-on at normal voltage.
- Optional accessory
Voltage monitor for peace of mind
The Dometic CoolPower M 50U is a universal voltage monitor. It’ll make sure you don’t have any problems, even if you forget to unplug your cool box or other 12-volt appliance after you’ve parked the car or docked the boat. If the battery voltage drops, the unit will automatically turn the unit off, and then turn it back on when the voltage returns to normal.
- Dimensions: 36 x 123 x 177 mm
- Net weight: 0.12 kg
- Output voltage: 12 V
- Output current: 5.00 A
- Continuous power 25 °C: 65.00 W
- Min operating temperature: 0.00 °C
- Operating temperature max: 40.00 °C