It’s our best-selling power bank, slimmed down and dialed. With 94.72 Watts of power delivered to your most crucial devices in a fraction of the time, the Sherpa 100PD is made for action-packed days when every minute counts. Charge USB-C laptops, tablets, phones, mirrorless cameras, and more.
- Airline approved, travel ready: ightweight, sleek design fits easily into packs, bags, and camera cases. Ideal for travel where space is limited.
- Charge quickly on the move: fast-charging Power Delivery gives you more power in less time. Charge USB-C laptops, phones, and tablets using the 60W USB-C Power Delivery port. Learn about PD charging.
- Ditch the cables if you can: charge your Qi-compatible phone from the integrated Qi charging pad for an entirely wireless experience.
- No device left behind: two 2.4A USB ports are useful for devices with proprietary charging, such as fitness trackers, gps devices, and micro/lightning phones.
What can the Sherpa 100PD power?
- POV Camera (5Wh) up to 19 Recharges
- Smartphone (12Wh) up to 7 Recharges
- Tablet (30Wh) up to 3 Recharges
- USB-C Laptop (50Wh) up to 1.5 Recharges
Two ways to charge the Sherpa 100PD:
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Nomad 20 will fully recharge the Sherpa 100PD in about 8-16 hours. NOTE: Sherpa 100PD can only be solar charged using the USB port on our Nomad solar panels.
- Use included cables to recharge from a USB source in 8 – 10 hours. Fully recharges from the wall in about 3 hours using the 45 Watt USB-C Charger(not included).