The most reliable emergency light for any situation is now waterproof. Featuring an IP67 rating, the new Torch 500 is built to withstand the elements. Designed for multi-functional use, the Torch boasts 500 lumens of bright LED light dispersed across spotlight and floodlight options. Recharge from the sun with the built-in solar panel or from any USB source, and charge up your phone in a pinch from the increased 5200 mAh battery.
Torch 500 Highlights:
- Multiple Light Options. Adapt your light to fit the situation at hand. The Torch 500 equips you with both a 300 lumens spotlight and 300 lumens floodlight, each available with three different light settings: high, medium, and low.
- Waterproof. IP67 rating ensures protection against dust, sand and debris, and can withstand submersion up to 1 meter of water for at least 30 minutes. Perfect for emergency lighting or to take along on outdoor adventures. No go-bag or camp kit is complete without it.
- Stay Connected. Increased 5200 mAh battery gives you enough power on hand to charge phones and headlamps multiple times, or boost your tablet.
- Recharge Anywhere. Features a built-in solar panel to recharge from the sun and USB-C input port to charge from any USB source.
Ways to Charge:
- Recharge the Torch 500 from the sun using the solar panel located on the back of the light. Or connect to a larger solar panel such as the Nomad 10 and recharge in as little as 4 hours
- The Torch 500 can be recharged from a USB Source in 4 hours
- Nomad 10: 4-6 hours
- Built in solar: 23-46 hours
- USB Source: 4 hours
- USBA port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max), regulated
- USBC port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell capacity: 18.7Wh (3.6V, 5200mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Chainable: no
- Weight: 363 g
- Dimensions: 22.4 x 5.6 x 11.4 cm
- Operating usage temp. 0-40 C
- Rated power: 1.2W
- Cell type: monocrystalline
- Spot Light (high power): 300 Lumens
- Spot Light (medium power): 150 Lumens
- Spot Color Temperature: 3000 Kelvin
- Flood Light (high power): 300 Lumens
- Flood Light(medium power): 150 Lumens
- Flood Color Temperature: 3500 Kelvin
- Both lights (high power): 500 Lumens
- Both lights (Medium power): 250 Lumens
- Spot Light (low power): 50 hours
- Spot Light (medium power): 7.5 hours
- Spot Light (high power): 3.5 hours
- Flood Light (low power): 50 hours
- Flood Light (medium power): 7 hours
- Flood Light (high power): 3 hours