We’ve upgraded our best-selling lantern to provide 600 lumens of multi-directional, adjustable light. Packed with unique features, the Lighthouse 600 adapts to light up any situation; perfect for camping, outdoor events, or emergency use. Complete with an internal lithium battery, the Lighthouse even doubles as a power hub for charging phones and small USB devices.
Lighthouse 600 Highlights:
- Bright Light Anytime, Anywhere. Directional and adjustable LED light, up to 600 lumens. Recharge the internal battery from any USB port, from the sun with a Goal Zero solar panel, or use the built-in hand crank to charge up in an emergency.
- Charge Your Devices. Internal lithium battery boasts 5200 mAh with a USB output, enough power to charge phones, headlamps, tablets, and more.
- Hang It, Stand It, Store it. Collapsible legs provide a stand for maximum light dispersion and fold in for convenient storage. A built-in handle allows for easy carrying and hanging.
Utilize 360 degrees of bright LED light, or save on power and extend runtimes by illuminating half the lantern.
Three Ways to Charge
- From the Sun. Recharge the Lighthouse 400 from the sun by connecting a Nomad 10 solar panel to fully charge in as little as 6 hours of sunlight
- From USB. The Lighthouse 600 can be recharged from a USB source in about 6 hours
- From Cranking. When you are really in a pinch, use the hand crank to get 10 minutes of light for every 1 minute of cranking.
- Nomad 10: 6 hours
- USB source: 6 hours
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated
- USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell capacity: 18.7Wh (3.6V, 5200mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Chainable: no
- Weight: 498 g
- Dimensions: 11.4 x 12.7 x 16.5 cm
- Operating usage temp: 0-40 C
- LED (output): 2x3W warm white LED 600 Lumens
- Color Temperature: 3,500 Kelvin
- One side lit (low power) 320 hours
- One side lit (high power) 5 hours
- Both sides lit (low power) 180 hours
- Both sides lit (high power) 2.5 hours
- Hand crank: 1 W (cranking at 120 RPM)
- 1 minute of crank = 10 minutes of light on low