Bright LED light with 350 Lumens, and adjustable shade for lantern or focus light. High/low setting and integrated cord makes this the perfect light for every adventure. For use with Sherpa 50 & 100 Power Packs or Yeti Power Station. Built-in carabiner and magnets so it’s quick to hang anywhere. Chainable with up to 8 lights.
Light-a-Life 350 Highlights:
- Bright LED light with 350 Lumens, built-in carabiner and magnets so it’s quick to hang anywhere.
- Adjustable shade design for broad area light or warm lantern light with high/low settings. Perfect for an outdoor camp or inside a tent.
- Chainable with up to 8 lights. If you own previous the Light-a-Life, they are chainable to this new version.
What Goal Zero products work best with the Light-a-Life 350?
Power the Light-a-Life from the Sherpa Power Pack or Goal Zero Yeti Power Station. You can also power the Light-a-Life from a 12V car port using the included adapter
- 6 mm barrel jack (input): 12V, 0.4A (4.5W max)
- Cord Length: 244cm
- Chainable: Yes, up to 8 lights
- Weight: 264 g
- Dimensions (compact): 7.1 x 8 cm
- Dimensions (extended): 12.5 x 8 cm
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- LED (output): 5W warm white Cree LED
- LED High Brightness: 4.5W, 350 Lumens
- LED Low Brightness: 1W, 100 Lumens
- Sherpa 50: 50 Hours (low), 10 Hours (high)
- Goal Zero Yeti 150: 150 Hours (low), 30 Hours (high)
- Goal Zero Yeti 1250: 1200 Hours (low), 250 Hours (high)