The original LED bar, the Xmitter is rugged and powerful for racers and race enthusiasts alike. Featuring a patented mounting system found throughout the Xmitter Family, a seamless beam pattern and low power consumption, it is easy to see why the Xmitter is chosen by US Homeland Security, Off Road Racers and NASA.
- LEDs: 3W Per LED
- Housing Material: Aluminium
- Light Colour Temp: 6000 Kelvin
- Voltage: 9-42V DC
- Amperage: 0.75A~9.12A@24V DC – 1.25A~16.25A@12V DC
- Vibration Rating: 8.6 Grms
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Infrared, Amber, Red, Blue and Green Available
- Used by United States Homeland Security & NASA
- Advanced Heat Sink Design
- Weatherproof Deutsch Connector with Plug and Play Harness
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, IEC 62471, E-Mark
3 WATT LED
The Xmitter utilizes 3 Watt LED driven at 80% efficiency for high output. 3 Watt LEDs produce 180 raw lumens per LED.
TIGHT LED CONFIGURATION
A tight LED footprint allows more optical control to achieve more precise beam patterns and further distances.
NASA, US Border Patrol and United Launch Alliance have in common that they trust the Vision X Xmitter Bar.
COLOR LED AND INFRARED LED
The Xmitter can be configured with amber, red, blue, green and infrared LEDs upon special order.