The Horizon Series is unique with a 60 point 360° locking trunnion bracket for precision adjustment on flat vehicles. The Horizon Series features the same specifications as the Low Pro Prime Xtreme in 9, 12 and 18 LED models with the added adjustment of the precision trunnion mount.
Weatherproof Deutsch Connector with Plug-and-Play Harness | Xtreme Five Watt LED is Drive to 90% Efficiency | Advanced Optics Enhance Distance and Depth | Integrated Electronic Thermal Management | CTL-HPX910 Model is E-Mark Approved | Extruded 6061 Aluminum Housing | Integrated Deutsch Connector | Polycarbonate Lens | Patent Pending.
- LEDs: 9 x 5W | 12 x 5W | 18x 5W
- Housing Material: Aluminium
- Light Colour Temp: 6000 Kelvin
- EMC/EMI Approval: CISPR25-Class 3
- Dimensions: 330 | 426 | 640 x 79 x 60 mm
- Weight: 1.9 kg | 2.7 kg | 2.8 kg
- Voltage: 9-32V DC
- Amperage: 1.46A@24V DC – 2.9A@12V DC
- Vibration Rating: 21.2 Grms
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, IEC 62471
5 WATT XTREME LIGHTING
The Horizon uses 5 Watt LED for the combination of the most distance and most intense light output.
PRIME DRIVE TECHNOLOGY
With Prime Drive, Electronic Thermal Management maintains a safe operating temperature for the light without sacrificing output.
PRECISION TRUNNION MOUNT
60 point locking trunnion mount allows for precision adjustment for flat mounting, allowing optimal control for transport applications.
Extruded 6061 Aluminium is used to achieve an ingress Protection rating of IP-68, creating a light bar with unmatched durability.