Be ready for anything: Equip your Jeep with Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares. They’re the first and only flat style flares made to absorb impact using our proprietary Dura-Flex 2000 TPO the thickest, most flexible material available. Flat Style Fender Flares maximize your tire coverage and wheel articulation for intense off-road use. Yet they’re carefully engineered to install with a minimum of extra tools and bodywork (see the installation guide for your specific vehicle for details). For example, our mounting brackets bolt straight onto your Jeep for added strength and simpler fitting. Our design integrates neatly with the factory rocker guards, and incorporates DOT-compliant LED side marker lights and fully molded wheel well protection. The flares are 100% UV protected, too, to stop chalking in its tracks. If you want the look and the real-world performance that best fits an American icon, nothing goes with your Jeep better than Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares.
- Premium tire coverage for body protection
- Maximize tire coverage and wheel articulation for intense off-road use
- Increases tire clearance for larger tires and better articulation
- Simple rugged style
- Made from a durable, yet flexible TPO material with great “bounce-back” properties perfect for the trail
- 100% UV protected OE matte black smooth finish
- Resists chalking and can be painted
- Front Flare Height: 4.50
- Front Flare Tire Coverage: 9.50
- Rear Flare Height: 4.50
- Rear Flare Tire Coverage: 4.75
- Style: Flat
- Includes all hardware necessary for installation. Installation varies by part number.